NETIO 4All: Smart sockets with LAN / WiFi and consumption meteringCode: 8594185580072
Product detailed description
NETIO 4All supports IoT (Internet of Things) and Industry 4.0 applications.
- Power input: 1x Europlug 0.85m (15A) / 230V AC
- Power output: 4x Type E or Type F (Schuko) socket
- Metering: Yes (each socket)
- Interface: 1x LAN + 1x WiFi
NETIO 4All can be connected to a LAN and used as a WiFi AP (Access Point).
NETIO 4All can measure electrical values at every power socket: Current (A), Energy (kWh), Cos φ and Load measurement (W).
On electrical input are measured voltage (V) and frequency (Hz).
NETIO 4All supports network security. Configuration is secured with HTTPs. Various M2M API protocols can be individually enabled and support HTTPs or at least IP address filtering.
Each of the four electrical sockets of the NETIO 4All smart PDU (Power Distribution Unit) can be controlled and metered using any of the eight M2M API protocols:
- SNMP v1 / v3 protocol, e.g. for data centers
- URL API, e.g. for switching on/off IP surveillance cameras
- XML over http/https for IT systems
- JSON over http/https for Web services
- MQTT for cloud services (e.g. MS Azure)
- Telnet for simple applications
- SIP (VoIP) to control electrical sockets as a phone
- Modbus/TCP, the most popular industrial protocol
The Scheduler function can switch each electrical socket (230V / 8A) on or off individually at a predefined time and day of week.
Delayed switch-on keeps circuit breakers from tripping after a power outage.
The WatchDog functionality monitors a given network device (periodically sends a PING request) and restarts or power-cycles the device if it stops responding. It is ideal for autonomous restarting of microwave links or IP video cameras.
As a unique feature, NETIO 4 / 4All / 4C smart sockets can be programmed over the Web interface using the Lua language to write custom scripts. The manufacturer continually publishes Application Notes (ANxx) with tutorials.
NETIO 4All is available with:
- Type F (Schuko) sockets
- Type E (French) sockets.
For more information visit: https://www.netio-products.com/en/device/netio-4all
|Category:||NETIO power sockets|
|? Protocols (M2M API):||REST (XML, JSON, URL API), Modbus/TCP, Telnet, MQTT, SNMP v1/v3|
|? Lua programmable:||Yes|
|? Power measurement:||With measurement|
|? Network:||Wi-Fi, LAN (Ethernet)|
|? Power socket type:||DE Schuko (Type F), FR (Type E)|