PowerCable 2KZCode: 169
Product detailed description
NETIO PowerCable 2KZ PDU LAN connectivity using a RJ45 (Ethernet) or WiFi (2.4 GHz – internal antenna).
Power Outputs measures power consumption (A, kWh, TPF, W, V, Hz) and switching On/Off both power output individually (ZCS). Each output can be switched manually over the web, the NETIO Cloud service, or with a Mobile App (Locally or via NETIO Cloud).
Both DI (Digital Inputs) can count pulses with 4-byte pulse counters. It can be used to read state of mechanical switche (dry contact) or count pulses from S0 outputs (electricity, water or similar meters).
PDU supports local Ping & Power WatchDog and Scheduler functions.
Open API enables integration into third-party systems using a wide range of protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT, Telnet, ..).
With the NETIO Cloud service, the outputs can be controlled from anywhere. The NETIO Cloud service, provided for a fee, uses SSL/TLS security and servers in Europe.
AV drivers make it easy to connect NETIO sockets to professional Audio/Video control systems such as Neets, Crestron, Control4 etc.
- The PowerCable 2KZ LAN/WiFi PDU is typically used for electricity metering and distribution.
- Remote energy consumption monitoring in one or two circuit branches.
- Connecting the pulse output of a 3-phase electricity meter to In1 or In2 in order to measure electricity consumption above 16A.
- Each output can be switched on/off or power-cycled (e.g. to restart all appliances connected to the same circuit branch) from the web interface or the NETIO Cloud service.
- Controlling the charging of e-bikes, boats and other appliances up to 3.6 kW (230V/16A).
- Controlling the outputs using Open API (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, ...)
- Integration with various third-party programs and applications.
- Controlling the device from the NETIO Mobile 2 app as long as the app is connected to the same network.
- The NETIO Cloud service, provided for a fee, enables central control of outputs of multiple devices in various locations.
Open API (protocols)
- SNMP v1/v3 allows you to monitor graphs of electrical consumption in Nagios or Zabbix systems for IT supervision.
- By Modbus/TCP you can measure and switch electrical output from any PLC or SCADA system.
- MQTT or HTTP(s) Push makes connection of PowerCable 2KZ into cloud aplication AWS, IBM Bluemix or MS Azure much easier.
- Thanks to MQTT-flex extension, you can configure MQTT structure (Topic / Payload) and conditions of sending messages in detail.
NETIO PowerCable 2PZ can be easily used with most popular AV systems
- BrightSign: free plugin AN47
- CONTROL 4
- CRESTRON: free & paid driver
- KRAMER: free driver to control outputs
- LOXONE: example AN53
- Home Assistant: drivers by community
- OpenHAB: drivers by community
Zero Current Switching
ZCS (Zero Current Switching) support is important for switching devices more than several times a day. ZCS ensures switching on and off of the switching relay when the current passes through zero.
ZCS reduces the stress on the connected electrical appliances, increasing the lifetime in case of frequent switching of appliances with a high inrush current. High inrush current is typical for switching supplies common in IT equipment.
Electrical measurement (accessible over the web interface as well as Open API)
- Current [A]
- Voltage [V]
- Consumption [Wh]
- Output power [W]
- TPF (True Power Factor)
- Frequency [Hz]
- Phase [°]
- Reverse Energy [Wh]
- Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
NETIO PowerCable 2KZ specifications
- LAN (RJ45): Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- Web: Built-in web server
- Online demo: Yes
- FW upgrade: Yes - web
- Mobile app: NETIO Mobile2 (LAN + Cloud)
- Installation without a Cloud connection: Yes
- Control button: Yes
- Service: NETIO Cloud (for a fee)
- M2M API protocols:
- JSON over HTTP (default)
- MQTT-flex (extended MQTT, SSL enabled)
- HTTP Push JSON
- HTTP Push XML
- SNMP v1
- SNMP v3
- XML over HTTP
- URL API (http get) (writing only)
- Telnet (Outputs only, backwards compatible with KSHELL)
- Lua scripting support: No
- Condition & Rules: Yes
- Scheduler function (weekly calendar): Yes
- IP (ping) WatchDog function: Yes (Condition & Rules)
- Power WatchDog function: Yes
- Sending e-mails: No
- Power input: Terminal block (Ø 2.5mm), 100-240VAC (50/60Hz) / max 16A
- Power output: Terminal block (Ø 2.5mm)
- Metered outputs: 2 channels
- Digital Outputs: 2 in total
- Power outputs: 2x Relay + ZCS (Out 1, 2: SPST-NO) – Max 16A
- DI (Digital Inputs): 2 (dry contact) + S0 counter (4 bytes)
- Internal consumption: Max 2 W
- SPD – surge protection: Yes, type 3
- ZCS (Zero Current Switching): Yes
- IOC (output state independent from FW updates): Yes
- PowerUp state of outputs: On / Off / LAST state
- Mechanical characteristics: 102 x 32 x 149 mm
- Protection: IP20
- Sound output: No
- Temperature range: -20°C to +55°C
- AV Drivers (most popular):
- Control 4
- Neets / biamp
For more information visit: https://www.netio-products.com/en/device/powercable-2kz
|Category:||NETIO power sockets|
|? Protocols (M2M API):||REST (XML, JSON, URL API), Modbus/TCP, Telnet, MQTT, SNMP|
|? Lua programmable:||No|
|? Power measurement:||With measurement|
|? Network:||Wi-Fi, LAN (Ethernet)|
|? NETIO Cloud:||Yes|
|? Power socket type:||Terminal block (Type Z)|