PowerCable REST 101x (smart power extension cord)Code: 8594185580423
Product detailed description
NETIO PowerCable REST 101x is a smart WiFi controlled and metered power socket (extension cable). You can control it via web interface, mobile application, NETIO Cloud or 1 from 10 available Open API protocols.
PowerCable is an industrial IoT smart power extension cable with a WiFi connection to a LAN. Device web interface can be used to display the energy metering values (V, A, kWh, W, Hz, TruePF) and turn on/off the power socket output.
With the NETIO Cloud service, the output can be controlled from anywhere. NETIO Cloud is a paid service, using the SSL Security and servers are based in Europe.
- WiFi connection, Auto-Reconnect
- Open API: Modbus/TCP, SNMP, JSON, URL API and more
- NETIO Cloud service (secured by TLS)
- Electrical measurement (V, A, W, kWh, TPF, Hz, Phase), accuracy <1%
- ZCS – Zero-current switching
NETIO PowerCable REST 101x is an ideal solution for remote control and metering 230V power sockets outside electrical cabinets.
- Switching electric appliances when needed (water boiler, lighting, audio amplifiers, ...).
- Restart of microwave transmission devices, servers, displays and AV equipment.
- Energy consumption measurement for pharmaceutical fridges, industrial devices and other commercial appliances.
Open API (protocols)
- SNMP v1/v3 allows you to monitor graphs of electrical consumption in Nagios or Zabbix systems for IT supervision.
- By Modbus/TCP you can measure and switch electrical output from any PLC or SCADA system.
- MQTT or HTTP(s) Push makes connection of PowerCable REST 101x into cloud aplication AWS, IBM Bluemix or MS Azure much easier.
- Thanks to MQTT-flex extension, you can configure MQTT structure (Topic / Payload) and conditions of sending messages in detail.
NETIO PowerCable REST 101x can be easily used with these multimedia and AV systems (thanks to AV drivers): Control4, CRESTRON, Domotz, ELAN, HSYCO, NEETS, RTI, SAVANT, SKAARHOJ, Tridium Niagara and others.
PowerCable REST 101x supports NFC interface and using NETIO Mobile2 application, you can quickly setup SSID of your local WiFi network and other parameters even before the device is running.
The smart power socket PowerCable REST 101x is connected via WiFi (internal antenna) to your LAN network.The product features WiFi Reconnect function, which ensures stable availability of the device in an ordinary WiFi network.
Zero Current Switching
ZCS (Zero Current Switching) support is important for switching devices more than several times a day. ZCS ensures switching on and off of the switching relay when the current passes through zero.
ZCS reduces the stress on the connected electrical appliances, increasing the lifetime in case of frequent switching of appliances with a high inrush current. High inrush current is typical for switching supplies common in IT equipment.
Electrical measurement (accessible over the web interface as well as Open API)
- Current [A]
- Voltage [V]
- Consumption [kWh]
- Output power [W]
- TPF (True Power Factor)
- Frequency [Hz]
- Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
101x – The “x” denotes different types of plugs and sockets
PowerCable REST 101x is supplied in several versions depending on the electrical socket type (as used in different countries). All 101x models come with two 0.55m cables with the corresponding electrical socket and plug types.
|101x||Input||Output||Voltage / Current|
|PowerCable REST 101Y||Europlug (CEE 7/7)||IEC-320 C13||230V / 10A|
|PowerCable REST 101F||Europlug (CEE 7/7)||DE – Type F Schuko||230V / 16A|
|PowerCable REST 101E||Europlug (CEE 7/7)||FR – Type E||230V / 16A|
|PowerCable REST 101J||CH – Type J||CH – Type J||230V / 10A|
|PowerCable REST 101S||IEC-320 C14||IEC-320 C13||110/230V 10A|
|PowerCable REST 101G||UK - Type G||UK - Type G||230V / 13A|
NETIO PowerCable REST 101x specifications
- LAN (RJ45): No
- WiFi: Yes (Internal antenna, 11 b/g/n; 2.4GHz)
- WiFi Reconnect: Yes
- Online demo: (http://pc-rest.netio-products.com) (demo / demo)
- Web: Built-in web server
- FW upgrade: Yes – web
- Configuration by NFC: Yes
- Mobile App: NETIO Mobile2 (Android)
- Service: NETIO Cloud (paid service, secured by TLS)
- Cloud connection needed : No
- Control button: Yes
- Open API (M2M protocols)
- JSON over http (default)
- MQTT-flex (ssl / no-ssl)
- SNMP v1/v2
- SNMP v3
- URL API (write only)
- XML over http
- HTTP(s) Push JSON
- HTTP(s) Push XML
- AV drivers: Alvis, Control4, CRESTRON, Domotz, ELAN, HSYCO, NEETS, RTI, SAVANT, SKAARHOJ, Tridium Niagara, …
- Scheduler function: Yes
- IP WatchDog function: No
- Sending e-mails: No
- WiFi AP network mode support: No
- Power input: The “x” in the “101x” model number specifies the plug type
- Power output: The “x” in the “101x” model number specifies the socket type
- Available socket versions: DE, FR, UK, CH, IEC-320 C13/C14
- Internal consumption: Max 1,2 W
- Electrical measurements: Current [A] / Energy [kWh] / Input power [W], TruePF [-]), Frequency [Hz] / Voltage [V] / Phase shift [°]
- Accuracy of electrical measurements: better than 1% (25°C)
- SPD – surge protection: Yes, type 3
- Switching element: relay SPST-NO, ZCS
- ZCS (Zero Current Switching): Yes
- IOC (output state independent on FW updates): Yes
- PowerUp state of the output: On / Off / LAST state
- Mechanical characteristics: Plastic housing - 180 x 40 x 30 mm + 2x 0,55m cable
- Protection: IP30
- Mechanical mounting: No
- Sound output: No
- Temperature range: -10°C to +65°C (for 65°C, max. current is 5A)
For more information visit: https://www.netio-products.com/en/device/powercable-rest-101x
Online demo: http://pc-rest.netio-products.com/ (login: demo/demo)
|Category:||NETIO power sockets|
|? Protocols (M2M API):||REST (XML, JSON, URL API), Modbus/TCP, Telnet, MQTT, SNMP|
|? Lua programmable:||No|
|? Power measurement:||With measurement|
|? NETIO Cloud:||Yes|
|? Power socket type:||DE Schuko (Type F), FR (Type E), CH (Type J), UK (Type G), C13/C14 (Type S)|